Child Care Program
Already have an account? Login Here
About the Program
Child Care Forms
Provider State Guides
Types of Providers
Create New Account
You are accessing a U.S. Government information system. This information system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices, is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only. Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited, and may result in civil and criminal penalties, or administrative disciplinary action. The communications and data stored or transiting this system may be, for any lawful Government purpose, monitored, recorded, and subject to audit or investigation. By logging into and using this system, you confirm that you have read and understand the system privacy statement and understand and consent to such terms.
Privacy Act Statement: Authorities
- This information is requested pursuant to the National and Community Service Act of 1990 as amended (42 USC 12501 et seq.), the Domestic Volunteer Service Act of 1973 as amended (42 USC 4950 et seq.), and E.O. 9397 as amended.
- It is requested to manage, administer, and evaluate the child care benefits program offered to eligible AmeriCorps Service Members.
- Routine uses of this information may include disclosure to (1) contractors to assist with administering the child care benefit, (2) individuals and organizations providing child care, and (3) federal, state, or local agencies pursuant to lawfully authorized requests.
Effects of Nondisclosure
- This request is voluntary, but not providing the information will likely affect your ability to receive child care benefits.
- The applicable system of records notice is
CNCS-06-CPO-ACB-AmeriCorps Child Care Benefit System (ACB) [84 FR 46002]
OMB Control Number:
3045-0142 expires 12-31-2021.
The Privacy Impact Assessment for this system is available
Password Reset Utility
Password Reset Utility Modal